Operations Manager for Cleanroom/Pharmaceuticals
Our Client has a Operations Manager role overseeing cleanroom staff based in the Pharmaceutical sector, the details of this role are summarised below, contact us for more details if you think you would be suitable for this role. You will be required to have a Diploma or Degree qualification, have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role. You will be reporting to Area Manager.
Manage Site Operations
- Ensure the required work, standards and financial targets are achieved in areas of responsibility
- Liaise with client representatives
- Plan and execute all periodic cleans
- Promote quality client communications/partnership
- Promptly deal with any client issues or complaints
- Check that all quality related discrepancies are rectified
- Attend client meetings, become actively involved in site procedures, suggest improvements and provide feedback to clients
- Ensure all company and client documentation is filled out correctly and signed off in a prompt manner
- Ensure Employment legislation is adhered to with support from HR
- Maintain staff morale
- Use performance management systems on site and conduct appraisals and reviews
- Liaise with HR on employee queries, issues
- Promote Team building
- Identify, provide and monitor training requirements of supervisors and staff
- Recruitment and selection of new employees
Administration and Budgets
- Work within specified budgets
- Ensure that supervisors complete all paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Plan budgets and ensure targets are met
If you’re interested in this Operations Manager role please apply below or give us a call on 061-310155 for more information or mention the job title in your email when you are applying for this job.
To apply for this job please visit perysquareagency.ie.