International Purchasing & Shipping Manager
Location: Co. Limerick
Our Client is seeking an Experienced International Purchasing & Shipping Manager for their busy office based in County Limerick. You will need advanced IT skills, previous knowledge of shipping software and be capable of using bespoke purchasing software. This role will involve you to liaise with Factories in different countries. See below for Essential Requirements and also the Main Duties of this role.
Ideally, you will have 1 or 2 year’s experience working in a similar role.
You should have a clear understanding of confidentiality and data protection and the ability to use tact and discretion.
- International Purchasing & Shipping Experience
- Good Telephone Manner
- Good Typing Skills
Main duties include:
- Analyse data of over 10,000 different stock codes and create movement reports and re-orders
schedules to create continuous feed of stock to telesales team covering both Irish and UK markets.
- Ensure container orders are placed in proper time slots to ensure a scheduled arrival times to allow
ease of offloading for warehouse staff in the Irish warehouse and same with UK direct containers.
- To liaise with factories purchasing cycles to ensure production and shipping.
- To cross reference pricing on specialised software to ensure the best deals for the business.
- Liaise with factories to ensure production is on schedule and no shortages on production runs.
- To negotiate with factories in other countries and be able to sign pro Forma invoices and ensure terms, stock and pricing is correct.
- To liaise with local shipping offices and factories to arrange collection of goods.
- Track shipping and arrivals times
- To liaise with haulage companies to arrange direct container drops all over UK and arrange timely delivery to our Irish warehouse.
- IT knowledge of shipping software and detailed understanding of bespoke to analyse re-order schedule
- Manage all deposit payments to factories and payments against documents to
- Ensure the confidentiality and security pertaining to the practice and all clients.
If you’re interested in this International Purchasing & Shipping Manager role send us your CV below or give us a call on 061 310155 to discuss further, also please mention the job title in your email when you are applying for this job.
To apply for this job please visit perysquareagency.ie.