Project Manager – Fire Alarm & Gas Detection
Location: Limerick & Cork
Our Client has a Project Manager role, this role will involve overseeing Commissioning Engineers & Service Engineers in the Fire Alarm & Gas Detection field – this role is based in Limerick & Cork. The successful candidate will become part of a highly motivated team in a leading national provider of portable and fixed gas detection sensors and solutions in Ireland. They are a fully Irish owned company based in Limerick.
The remuneration package is excellent and will reflect the candidate’s experience. Assistance with relocation expenses will be given where appropriate.
Candidates who can demonstrate knowledge & experience of Ziton, Morley & Apollo will be especially welcomed.
Project Manager – Skills & Duties:
As a Project Manager, your role will involve:
- Lead a team of Commissioning & Service Engineers on various projects in the Retail/Commercial/Industrial Sector
- Coordinate Commissioning & Service Engineers on site
- Identify and resolving any issues that arise to ensure project deadlines and budgets are met.
- Accurately complete required paperwork
- Promote and maintain good relations with customers & onsite engineers
- Be self-motivated
- Be a team player
- Must have good communication skills
- Possess a current full driving licence valid in the EU
- Must be PC Literate
Prior experience in a Project Manager role is highly desireable
If you’re interested in this Project Manager – Fire Alarm & Gas Detection roles please apply below or give us a call on 061-310155 for more information or mention the job title in your email when you are applying for this job.
To apply for this job please visit perysquareagency.ie.