Personal Assistant/Office Administrator
Location: County Limerick
Our Client, based in County Limerick (not far from the city) have an opportunity for a Personal Assistant/Office Administrator to join their team. You will be assisting with all administrative tasks to ensure that the office runs smoothly.
- Experience in administration or office management
- Fluent in English (German / Spanish helpful but not a requirement)
- Strong IT skills, especially MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook), experience in SAP
Main duties include:
- First point of contact for all visitors to the office.
- Responsible for receiving and distributing office mail to staff on a daily basis as well as responsible for incoming phone calls.
- Responsible for travel management (travel and accommodation) as well as handling of travel expenses for employees at the office as requested and needed
- Prepare expenses for the company credit card ensuring all receipts are provided
- Manage the fleet of service cars (ordering cars, coordination of delivery, hand over to employees, return to lease company, track maintenance dates, tool storage and signage etc.)
- Responsible for work equipment such as mobile phones and computers (order of new equipment, lost or damage replacements)
- Responsible for the creation or Purchase Orders for the ordering of services, office materials and kitchen supplies and ensure good house keeping.
- Control the meeting room diary and organise catering for meetings and venues
- Maintain and utilise the Service Office petty cash float and report the balance to the respective line manager at the end of each month.
- Assist Operations Management with their diary and appointments.
- Assist staff with administrative requirements as needed.
- Further administrative tasks as required
- Stand in for other assistants
If you’re interested in this Personal Assistant/Office Administrator position please apply below or give us a call on 061-310155 for more information or mention the job title in your email when you are applying for this job.
To apply for this job please visit www.perysquareagency.ie.