Office Manager – Construction
Our Client has an Office Manager Contract Role, the main duties of this role will be carrying out Inductions, Health & Safety Recording as well as Document Control & Management. The ideal candidate would have previouly worked in the Construction Sector as an Office Manager.
This is a contract position and will last approximately 9 months. Contact us for more information about this position – see below for more details.
- Greeting customers and guests face to face and over the phone
- Providing administration support to the team in various tasks such as filing, printing and data entry
- Answering any customer queries by phone or email
- Booking in meetings and managing the diary
Other duties as and when required.
- Excellent telephone and written manner
- Previous administration experience within the construction industry
- Strong Document Control & Management
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure
If you’re interested in this Office Manager role please apply below or give us a call on 061-310155 for more information or mention the job title in your email when you are applying for this job.
To apply for this job please visit perysquareagency.ie.