Purchasing Accounts Administrator
Our Client, a busy office based in Limerick City, have a Purchasing Accounts Administrator role. This role involves Purchasing, Accounts and Administrative duties. Previous purchasing and accounts experience is required for this role. This is a maternity cover leading to permanent role. Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Purchasing Accounts Administrator Skills:
- Good planning, organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, skill in establishing priorities and managing workloads
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft office proficient
Purchasing Accounts Administrator Main Duties:
- Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price from various supplier pricelists; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items as required;
- Preparing purchase orders from comprehensive bill of material spreadsheets
- Track shipments and update client systems and sales representatives on all notifications received for expected lead-times from suppliers.
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers.
- Create intrastat report for importation of goods from EU Countries to provide to Book Keeper
- Ordering equipment and office supplies and staff PPE workwear
- Checking stock levels with operations supervisor to ensure stock is ordered on time
- Occasionally create invoices on SAGE if required
- Keep information accessible by sorting and filing documents
- Administration duties to include arranging hotel bookings for staff, assist in arranging external training as required, answering phone to client queries
If you’re interested in this Purchasing Accounts Administrator role please apply below or give us a call on 061-310155 for more information or mention the job title in your email when you are applying for this job.
To apply for this job please visit perysquareagency.ie.