Our Client, a busy office based in the City Centre, have a role where you will be providing Administration support to the team, here you will have the opportunity to work in a growing business where no two days are the same. This would be the ideal position for someone looking to progress their career in an office environment.
Office Administrator Responsibilities:
- Greeting customers and guests face to face and over the phone
- Providing administration support to the team in various tasks such as filing, printing and data entry
- Answering any customer queries by phone or email
- Booking in meetings and managing the diary
Other duties as and when required.
Office Administrator Requirements:
- Excellent telephone and written manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- At least 18 months previous experience in an office environment
If you’re interested in this Office Administrator position please apply below or give us a call on 061-310155 for more information or mention the job title in your email when you are applying for this job.
To apply for this job please visit perysquareagency.ie.