Our Client is seeking a Legal Secretary for a Full Time Role in their City Centre Solicitor’s office. This role would suit a Legal Secretary with at least 2-3 year’s experience. You must have good audio-typing skills, excellent IT skills and be willing to work in a busy legal office. Good attention to detail and high levels of proofing and document production are required for this role.
Main duties include:
- Preparing correspondence and documents from legal dictation
- Creating, amending and formatting legal documents and templates
- File management including electronic filing, scanning, photocopying and archiving
- Preparing briefs
- Dairy Management
Skills, Experience and Abilities:
- Previous experience working in a busy law office
- Experience of Conveying would be an advantage
- Proficient in using Word and Excel
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Audio Transcription (50 wpm)
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
To apply for this job please visit perysquareagency.ie.