Experienced Site Manager
Our Client has an Experienced Site Manager role. This is a very exciting opportunity to work on a high-profile building project. This role involves typical day-to-day management of the site as well as all personnel. You will also be responsible for ensuring all aspects of Health & Safety on the site.
As this is a busy project you will be required to take the lead and work under pressure, be able to manage multiple tasks and also have excellent attention to detail. You will work well as part of a team and be able to manage sub-contractors and delivering the project on time.
This is a contract position and will last approximately 9 months. Contact us for more information about this position – see below for more details.
- Strong Trades / Engineering Background
- Health & Safety experience as a Senior Site Manager
- New Build Office Development experience as Senior Site Manager
- Report to the Project Manager
- Overall management of the site & project
- Keep the Project on time and within budget
- Order materials
- Manage Engineering Team and Trades Staff
If you’re interested in this Senior Site Manager role please apply below or give us a call on 061-310155 for more information or mention the job title in your email when you are applying for this job.
To apply for this job please visit perysquareagency.ie.