Commissioning Engineer & Service Engineer
Location: Limerick & Cork
Our Client has two roles, Commissioning Engineer & Service Engineer, these are based in Limerick & Cork. The successful candidate will become part of a highly motivated team in a leading national provider of portable and fixed gas detection sensors and solutions in Ireland. They are a fully Irish owned company based in Limerick.
The remuneration package is excellent and will reflect the candidate’s experience. Assistance with relocation expenses will be given where appropriate.
Candidates who can demonstrate knowledge & experience of Ziton, Morley & Apollo will be especially welcomed.
Service Engineer – Skills & Duties:
- Carry out inspection, service and maintenance work on Fire Alarm and Gas Detection Equipment
- Diagnosing and repair of faults
- Accurately complete required paperwork
- Promote and maintain good relations with the customer
- Be available to participate in the Company’s emergency call out rota
- Carry out any other duties in line with the grade and scope of the post
- Be willing to, and capable of, lifting, carrying and climbing ladders and be proficient in the use of power tools
- Be self-motivated
- Be a team player
- Must have good communication skills
- Possess a current full driving licence valid in the EU
- Must be PC Literate
Commissioning Engineer – Qualifications & Experience:
In addition to the above abilities, the Commissioning Engineer should have these qualifications & experience
- To commission fire alarm and gas detection systems (training will be provided)
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience working as a Commissioning Engineer in a similar environment
- Must possess sound electrical knowledge and have proven background through recognised apprenticeship, degree or hold a similar qualification
If you’re interested in these Service Engineer & Commissioning Engineer roles please apply below or give us a call on 061-310155 for more information or mention the job title in your email when you are applying for this job.
To apply for this job please visit perysquareagency.ie.