Location: Limerick City
Our Client is seeking an experienced Receptionist/Administrator to join their busy Legal Office. Ideally, you will have 1 or 2 year’s experience working in a legal office. You will be working the Front Reception Desk by yourself so you must be able to work on your own initiative and you must have excellent organisational skills, good typing skills, professional telephone manner and competency with Microsoft products and using filing systems.
You should have a clear understanding of confidentiality and data protection and the ability to use tact and discretion. This position is a full time permanent position.
- Reception/Administration Experience
- Good Telephone Manner
- Good Typing Skills
Main duties include:
- Preparing & Typing Legal Documents
- Data entry on software packages
- Providing frontline office management on behalf of the company i.e. provision of reception duties, phone, incoming and outgoing post, deliveries and other office related and facilities administration
- Answer, log and distribute all external telephone calls with the company
- Reception sign in/out book, client access for building
- Board Room Bookings, Tea/coffee etc. as required
- Ensure the confidentiality and security pertaining to the practice and all clients.
Please mention the job title in your email when you are applying for this job.
To apply for this job please visit perysquareagency.ie.