Personal Assistant/Office Administrator
Location: County Limerick
Our Client, based in County Limerick (not far from the city) have an opportunity for a Personal Assistant/Office Administrator to join their team. This is a full time position ideal for somebody looking to settle into their career and become part of a reputable organisation. You will be required to do some overtime from time to time.
You will report to the Managing Director/General Manager and Office Manager/Logistics Manager and the role will involve but is not limited to:
- Maintaining and updating all Health & Safety Documentation
- Diary Management
- Communicating daily rosters
- Taking phone calls and messages
- Data entry and database administration
- Assistance with general admin duties and holiday cover as and when required
- Logistics Administrator
- Site Visits
Skills & Qualities:
- Full Drivers Licence
- Previous experience in a general office environment would be an advantage but is not essential
- Organised self starter with an ability to work on their own initiative
- Good phone manner, very courteous and helpful with strong communication and client service skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and demonstrate control in pressurised situations
- Must be fluent in English
If you’re interested in this Personal Assistant/Office Administrator position please apply below or give us a call on 061-310155 for more information or mention the job title in your email when you are applying for this job.
To apply for this job please visit www.perysquareagency.ie.