Our Client, a busy medical practice based in Limerick City have an opportunity for an Office Administrator to join their team. This is a full time position ideal for an Administrator looking to settle into their career and become part of a reputable organisation. You will be involved with booking appointments, filing, answering phones and emails and general office duties. This would suit somebody with a couple of years experience.
- Good Microsoft Office
- Good Telephone Manner
- Good Attention to Detail
Office Administrator Responsibilities:
- Booking appointments for clients
- General filing duties
- Answering phone calls and emails and dealing with queries
- Answer, log and distribute all external telephone calls within the office
Other duties as and when required.
Office Administrator Requirements:
- At least 12-18 months experience in an office environment
- Attention to detail is essential
- Quick learner
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Manage own time
- Be flexible in support of different departments
If you’re interested in this Office Administrator position please apply below or give us a call on 061-310155 for more information or mention the job title in your email when you are applying for this job.
To apply for this job please visit perysquareagency.ie.