BMW Product Genius
Location: Limerick & Naas
Our Client is seeking a BMW Product Genius for their Dealerships in Limerick and Naas. You should be able to:
- Inspire and excite customers in the retail centre with in-depth product information and insight.
- Promote the unique selling points of BMW products and their customer benefits.
- Offer exceptional customer service by using non-pressured customer discussion.
Main Duties & Responsibilities include
- Keeping up to date with the latest product information.
- Providing customers with specification information about all BMW products.
- Ensuring all Retail Centre staff are up to date on the latest product information and that their knowledge is of a high standard.
- Planning and managing the customer test drive process with the Sales Executive and offering product insight during the test drive appointment.
- Responsible for the preparation of the showroom, ensuring a strong selection of demo cars are available and that the showroom is always presentable for customers.
- Pro-actively approaching customers in the showroom to welcome them and see if they need any help.
- Supporting the Sales Executive with insight and product knowledge for customers, when required.
- Guiding customers to the Sales Executive when they express an interest to buy.
Critical Skills include
- Enthusiasm for excellent customer service.
- Passion for automotive technology.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Team orientated personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Keen to keep-up-to-date with innovations and complex/technical/product information.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Always willing to help and support to others.
- Good knowledge of computer applications (MS Office).
Ideal Qualities include
- Communicates logically, eloquently and in a friendly way, putting people at ease.
- Is tactful and sensitive.
- Remains objective when faced with criticism.
- Embraces BMW culture, brand, lifestyle, and values.
- Acts as an ambassador for BMW and is passionate about the products and company.
- Actively seeks product and brand information in order to offer the most up to date information to colleagues and customers.
- Keeps up to date with Industry and market changes.
- Creates a winning customer experience by identifying and anticipating their needs.
- Assures that customer issues are resolved quickly and effectively.
- Adapts quickly to new situations, is flexible and always looking to improve his/her skills.
- Shows an openness to change and is always looking for new ideas.
- Takes the initiative to solve unexpected problems.
- Easily builds up relationships, is empathic and self-confident.
- Is engaging and pleasant.
- Prioritises information and works efficiently – even under pressure.
- Strives for continuous improvement.
- Facilitates interaction between team members and appreciates teamwork.
- Looks for ways to build team spirit and balances the interests and concerns of team members.
If you’re interested in this BMW Product Genius position send us your CV below or give us a call on 061 310155 to discuss further, also please mention the job title in your email when you are applying for this job.
To apply for this job please visit perysquareagency.ie.